Finally, I’ve successfully passed 1Z0-930, Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2018 Associate. It was almost more than 3 months that I’ve been preparing for this.
The Exam contains 70 questions related to Oracle Management Cloud. To earn this certification you need to get 70% marks.
This was the result of the journey: Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2018 Certified Associate.
In this post you will find:
- A path to achieve it
- Study Materials
- Exam Detail & Score
How to Achieve this Certification?
Before appearing to this exam you must have the vast knowledge of Oracle Management Cloud.
List of exam topics
- Oracle Management Cloud – Solution Overview
- Product Area Features and Functions for Technical Individuals
- Oracle Management Cloud – Standard Edition
- Oracle Management Cloud Enterprise Edition
- Oracle Management Cloud Configuration and Compliance Edition
- Oracle Management Cloud Implementation Readiness
- Architecture / Service Deployment
- Oracle Management Cloud – Log Analytics Edition
- Oracle Management Cloud Security Monitoring and Analytics Edition
- Oracle Management Cloud Use Cases and Scenarios
For more detail, you can follow the below link.
How to prepare for the exam?
There is only one way to study for this exam
How to register for the exam?
If you want to enrol exam, please click on the below link.
Exam Number: 1Z0-930
Exam Title: Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2018 Associate
Below are the Exam Details related to scoring.
There is a nice post from my fellow DBA – Alex Zaballa
Joel Perez is an Oracle OCM and ACED who gave an opportunity to write him and motivating me to learn new things. I’m very thankful to him as this was the kick off for my studies.
Thank you for giving your valuable time to read the above information.
If you want to be updated with all our articles send us the Invitation or Follow us:
Skant Gupta’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/skantali/
Joel Perez’s LinkedIn: Joel Perez’s Profile
LinkedIn Group: Oracle Cloud DBAAS
Facebook Page: OracleHelp