The raccli utility is provided on Oracle Database Cloud Service deployments that use Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) to perform a variety of life-cycle and administration operations.
Using the raccli utility, you can perform operations like:
- Backing up the database
- Recovering the database from a backup
- Changing configuration of automatic backups
- Patching the Oracle Database, Grid Infrastructure and cloud tooling software
- Changing the configuration of security features
- Tracking the progress and completion of long-running operations performed as asynchronous jobs
To use the raccli utility:
- Connect as the
opcuser to a compute node associated with the Database Cloud Service deployment.
- Run the
raccliutility using a command of the form:
1$ raccli subcommand subcommand-options
- When you are finished using the
raccliutility, disconnect from the compute node: