There are two main components in HTML-Based Application Architecture.
- Business Components for Java(BC4J) is included in Oracle JDeveloper. It is used to create Java components that represent business logic.
- AOL/J supplies the Oracle Applications Framework with the underlying security. It gives OAF its database connection-specific functionality.
The Process of HTML-Based Application Architecture is mention below:-
- The hyperlink is clicked by the user with the help of web browser from the client desktop.
- With the help of web listener, the browser connects from the URL.
- The JSP, in turn, connects the servlet engine(Jserv) and it runs a Java Server Page(JSP).
- The JSP, in turn, connects the Oracle database, gets information from the metadata dictionary and the content from the application tables in order to construct the HTML page.
- The web server passes the result HTML page back to the browser